If you do end up selling your home I only charge 1.5%. Then you would pay the buyer’s agent 2.5% for a Total of 4%. This is a Savings of $12,000 versus the average agent that charges 6% on a $600,000 house.
I tell clients nobody is my Friend for $12,000 !
I am in the top 1% of Realtors in ALL of San Diego County and have been the # 3 Buyer’s agent in ALL of San Diego County for the past 4 years. I have the experience and knowledge to get the job done for you if you give me the opportunity.
If you give me your address and answer the below questions I can give you an estimated value of your home:
- 1. Address
- 2. How much do you think your house is worth?
- 3. Do you have any additions that might not be included in the square feet ? Enclosed Patios, Converted Garages, Etc?
- 4. What is the condition of your house ? Do you have Granite in the Kitchen and/or bathrooms?
- 5. Is there anything else unique about your house that would increase the value ? Pool, Granny Flat, etc. etc.
- 6. If you want to know more about me personally go to Zillow @ http://www.zillow.com/profile/JustinR54/
This will show you 190+, 5 Star Reviews from Past Clients as well as show you I have sold 80+ houses in the past 12 months.
If you give me the opportunity to help, you will NOT be disappointed !
The Cost to sell your house would be as follows:
- 1. 4.0% Total Commission (1.5% to me, 2.5% to buyer’s agent)
- 2. 1.0% HIGH estimated Closing Costs
- 3. 5.0% Total Costs
The closing costs will be the same no matter which Realtor your use. These are for things like Escrow Fees, HOA Transfer Fees, Title Fees, Recording, Transfer Taxes, Daily Interest, Proration of property taxes, ect, ect.
The closing costs would NOT include termite clearance if requested by the buyer
If you do end up selling your home a few reasons you should consider using me are:
- 1. I only charge 1.5%. Then you pay the buyer’s agent 2.5% for a Total of 4%. This is a $12,000 Savings versus the average agent who charges 6% on a $600,000 house. (Nobody is your Friend for $12,000!)
- 2. I am in the top 1% of Realtors in ALL of San Diego County and Top 2% in the entire Nation. I have been the # 3 Buyer’s agent in ALL of San Diego County for the past 4 years.
- 3. I do loans as well as sell Real Estate so I will qualify all potential buyers BEFORE you accept the offer. (The # 1 Reason real estate deals fall apart is because of unqualified buyers)
- 4. If after 30 days if you are not 100% happy with my services you can cancel the listing contract (Assuming that we do not already have an accepted offer)
- 5. I have 20+ years experience in Real Estate and loans ALL in San Diego County and sell more houses than 99% of all Realtors.
- 6. Your house will be advertised on over 400 different websites including Zillow, Yahoo, Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulia, Homes.com and multiple other websites.
- 7. I answer the phone until 10 PM, 7 Days a week.